Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How I fucked a marwadi wife Sheela

Category:
Hii KamaPisachi sex stories readers.. this is Karthik, married male 30 from mumbai, 5'7", well built, fair, smiling face having my own business posting you sex story which occured with me after my married life. i was married from last 6 years and i along with my family live in a nice locality and society in mumbai. we have a very big society and we used to organize a lot of functions in our society. It all started when my wife introduced me to one of her marwadi freind Sheela. she was a married lady with 4 years and her hubby and staying in my same building. Sheela's husband was a typical marwadi guy with big stomach and loose body and was always chewing tobacco.But, Sheela had a nice figure with a nice curve on her ass and boobs were like the boobs of nagma always asking to be pressed. She always had that wicked look when she used to see me and give me a naughty smile. But to tell you the truth I loved my wife a lot and was very attached to her, so I was very afraid to do any move from my side.

It all started when we had a small gathering on our terrace and all the families were gathered on terrace for a function my wife was chatting with her friends and sheela used to look at me and give me a naughty smile. I was chatting with his hubby and came to know that he had a plastic bussiness and he was total drunkard and loved to eat and drink in life. when we were playing games sheela used to come near me and touch me. But I was afraid and used to see where my wife was. All of a sudden there was a black out and every body was shouting, i went and called the watchman he said the power will come in 10 mins or so. We lighted the candles and were waiting for the light to come back. sheela came near me and stood in front of and touched her ass to my cock. I went a little back and sit. I knew she was doing it on purpose.

And as my wife was standing a little far off i too purposely pressed my dick on her ass and was enjoying the feeling she got more bold and bought her hand back and was playing with my dick as we were standing in the corner.. no one was noticing it and her hubby was busy drinking. and then I moved my hand on her saree towards her boobs and was pressing them. I was also under the influence of alcohol so i too got carried away and was kissing them and her lips. I tell u guys marwadi females are very sexy and hot... then to my bad luck the power came and we had to get separated. while going down too at night in the elevator she was again pressing her ass cheeks on my cock but i was afraid to do anything as my wife was also there too.

One fine day my wife went to my inlaws house to stay overnight as her cousin sister had come from Kerala and they were meeting after a long time. So I dropped them in morning at their place and came back to office to do my work. But in the afternoon I felt like going home and having a nice sleep. So i went home but found the door locked i called my wife and she said she had kept the keys with sheela. I smiled in myself when she said it, I went and collected the keys from sheela. She was in a red transparent saree like a sex goddess and she said if i need need anything..i cud call her. I said ok and left and was thinking about sheela on my way back but my wife came in my mind and i felt guilty and stopped thinking about it .

I reached home changed to my dress in a short and tshirt had a nice drink and went to sleep, I was just dreaming about sheela .After half hour or so... someone is knocking the door...I opened the door.. it was Sheela..she caught hold of my feet and started crying. I asked what happenned.. She said she has been married 4 years and still have'nt experienced the true meaning of sex because her husband always come drunk and fucks her once in 15 days or 30 days and that too for 5 mins and he leaks out and go to sleep. She watches a lot of dirty movies on cable and gets horny and she told me that my wife told her about i make love with her and sex with her and our sex session goes on or continues for 1 hour with a lot of foreplay. So seeing me she got bold and was trying to seduce me so that i can have sex with her. and she begged me to give her the feeling of sex and love. looking at her condition and state of body i was also hot and horny and would be considered a fool if i loose the opportunity so i caught her by the shoulders and gave her a nice kiss on her lips and forehead and took a promise from her that this will be a secret affair between her and me.She said she will be my slave for the rest of her life.

I took her to the next room started kissing and licking her like a dog. and she moans like ahhh ohhhh ouuhhh.. which are making me hot and I started biting her on her ears and kissing them and slowly moving my tongue on her nose and lips and sucking her lips and her saliva for 10 minutes. she turned mad and went staright for my dick i said i would give her the best licking and took out my tongue and stated licking her pussy. she had a nice clean shaved vagina and as my tongue was entering her pussy she was shouting very loudly... karthik..karthik... stoppp plsss stoppp u will kill me, she was doing this because she was experiencing like this for the first time. and while doing it she was biting my cock and licking it like a lolipop.

Now she was not able to control and she cummed on my face with a load of liquid i tasted it and took it on my fingers and rubbed it on her body and her tits... and started kissing and biting her boobs or suck them... what great boobs..they are soo smooth,milky.

She embraced me and whispered thanks in my ears and dug her face deep in my arms. we laid there for 1 hour and were talking and suddenly she started to caress and shake my cock.. it was hard again and up...she was very happy and said karthik.. pls go for the kill i am waiting for this day from a long time. i too with out wasting any time lubricated her pussy with my saliva and licking and she was hot too and i with one shot entered my 7 inch in her pussy and fell on her.

she was shouting ...karthik... ohhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh my god i was also too happy so i slept on her for 5 mins and then started squeezing her boobs and kissing her on her lips and pushing my rod in and out in her hole for around 10 mins.. slowly she got accustomed to the length and size and movement and now she pulling me and asking for a faster movement and i started thrusting her like a animal and biting and kissing her while i was fucking her and she was shouting loudly..karthik.. aahhhhh pls dont stop plsss go in harder harder and this was making me hot and horny and i was pushing more harder.

I continued like that for 10 mins and i told her i will cum in 5 or 10 mins if she wants she can ride me and have the pleasure too of riding a man she thanked me and said karthik.. you are so understansding and cooperative..your wife is lucky women, then she got on top of me and started to ride me and was jumping on me wild like there would be not a tomorrow. After around 7 mins I shouted and said i m cummin she said she had cummed 2 times till now and asked me to cum in her pussy as she is on tablets and let my love juice to b in her pussy and too make her lucky women . i shooted all my cum in her pussy and she took some on her hand and tasted it.

She thanked me for every thing and was sleeping in my arms and started crying i asked her why and she said u have really made her understand the meaning of sex and love and total enjoyment in sex where both the partners enjoy it. I asked her to keep it a secret. she smiled and said she does'nt want to loose me and was not a fool to disclose about it. i too looked up in the sky and thanked God to forgive me for cheating on my wife and thanked him also for having me experience a total different exp.in sex with another women.
But this experience with Sheela have made me more mature and understanding in life. It has also opened a new door in making for me in having sex and makin love.

Your veiws and opinions are welcomed.... thanks!

-Submitted by Karthik,Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright nude fuck 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all