Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Threesome Sex with Pooja and Manisha

Category:
Hi all! My name is Akash and I live in delhi.I love to explore all kind of sex experience and new -new combinations in sex and new peoples(Both men and women).I am 29 yrs old male with an athletic body and nice and juicy Dick of 8 inches. The incident I am going to tell happened with me while I was in College.
I was that time a straight guy living in with my sexy girlfriend pooja and I have never had fucked anybody except pooja till that time. Pooja is a fair tall girl with a little fleshy body with 31d boobs 32 waist and 38 buttocks . Pooja was very supportive and enthuastic about trying out new new poses and styles in fuck and thats why I never need to go to any other girl for trying out things. She loves to live life on her own.. She loves sex more than anything and that was the one thing that she never get tired of. She was a real bitch on bed and she never used get tired of sucking my cock and getting her pussy and ass cracked and filled with my cum. So through I was a very strong fucker ,she always used to get me fully satisfy with her sexy body, big boobs and big round fucking ass.

We Both were that time studying in our engineering college in Delhi. As we both were from outside Delhi we have taken a flat and used to fuck each other day and night.

We were a group of around 6-7 people which used to get collected to get drunk and eat on Weekends. Generally after drinking we used to fuck but we had never fucked in groups.Our sex fun was only limited to fucking own partner while watching other couples fucking each other. It was also very horny and it used to energize my Cock during such fucks.Fucking together makes the fucking more enjoyable,but later I realize thats its nothing in front of sweeping partners or threesome sex.

It was after our exams of second year.There was a long leave so most of our friends had gone outside
to their hometowns or to some tourist place. So That Sunday only four of us were there in party. Me ,Pooja and manisha and his boyfriend Raju. Raju had drink too much so he was unable to control. So we told him to go inside and sleep in bedroom.We three keep drinking after that. Suddenly Pooja got horny and come to me and start kissing me over my ears. She started moaning and making funny sounds “AHHHHHHHHH AKASH lLOVE U....FUCK ME NA DARLING.... FUCK ME HARD NA ...MUJHE APNI RANDI BANA LO.... ””HUMMMM.... AAO NA DARLING WAIT MAT KARAO...” and she started movin my cloths. Manisha was watching it all and was smiling .but she kept drinking without saying any word.

I was running my hands in pooja's hairs and kissing her cheeks till then Manisha was doing nothing but kept on drinking small sips of beer. Then I started fondling pooja's boobs on top of the t shirt.Pooja started to get horny and she was moaning like uhmmmmm aaaaaaahhhhhh. Manisha was still drinking and giving me smiles and I was replying back with the same.

then I also opened my shirt and started to massage Pooja's boobs over her t shirt and then I unhooked her T shirt and her two melons popped up as she was not wearing a bra. Her boobs were big and firm and rounded and her nipples were pink and big. She was now only with her underwear.

I started to massage her naked boobs and then started to squeeze it and she had closed her eyes and her palms were over my hand and I started to massage her nipples and she was hissing and then I pushed her hand behind her and rested her against the wall and started to lick her neck and then I slowly came down and started to lick the centre part of her chest and with one hand I was massaging her nipples and then I put my mouth on her nipples and started to suck her nipples and as soon as I did this she screamed in ecstasy and I continued sucking her and with one hand continued to massage her other boob and then I shifted my mouth to the other boob and started to suck and after some time of sucking she straightened herself and hugged me tight and I also hugged and she started to move her hand on my back and also started to kiss my chest and she was also smelling my neck with deep breaths and then she took her hand down and started to massage my cock over my shor ts

During All this I and Manisha were looking at each other.Manisha was smiling with a lust in her eyes. I have seen Manisha naked many times ,being fucked by his boyfriends... First it was Aslam and then this new Guy Raju.She was gorgeous in bed. Her pussy was hairy but trimmed nicely and her ass was nice and rounded and was protruding out and whenever I used to see this I always used to get very hot. I could see lot of thick white drops on her pussy hairs and her moans used to boost my cock up. I always loved to fuck Pooja with Manisha being fucked around. But today she was seating alone and it was making me feel uncomfortable. I thought what a pity!

I then lifted pooja's leg and put a pillow under her ass and started to lick her thighs which were wet with her juices and then I slowly moved up and licked the joints of her legs with pelvis and then I started to move my tongue over her sticky pussy and I could see big lump on juice on her pussy mouth and then I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy and she moaned loud.Manisha was getting aroused seeing all this and she started pressing her boobs over clothes. I was just shocked to see that. And I just stopped sucking Pooja's pussy for a second.It was so arousing that my one hand reached to my cock and I started rubbing it.
and then I started to suck Pooja's clit in circular motions and I could see her juices flowing and she was groaning "aaehhheeeeeeeaaa Akash ,ab chodo na" but I continued to suck her cunt and after sometime of sucking she groaned and caught my hairs and screamed and she clenched her teeth and started to push my head into her pussy and she was also rocking her pussy and in a few seconds.
I could feel her pussy contracting and she burst and I was also enjoying Manisha's pressing her own boobs. I started to lick faster and soon her body became loose and she was panting and then I took the side mounds of her pussy in my mouth and sucked it dry.

Suddenly pooja turned towards Manisha and shouted,”Hey Manisha, join us na... Akash can teach u lesson or two of fucking”. I just could not belive my ears. Pooja was trying to give manisha a chance to be fucked by me. What could I have said? So I just kept sucking her pussy like I heard nothing.Then Pooja said to me “Darling , Fuck her too ,na ….hmmmmmm....”.Thats the time I just have to stop. What to do ? I was not knowing. I just kept staring at both of those sexy bitches.

Manisha started smiling and she removed her Tshirt and said “common Akash, say something man will you fuck me?”

Already licking a beautifully smelling pussy and then seeing those big perfectly shaped round boobs inviting to be mulled up with cruelty .I was feeling like heaven.

Without waiting for my answer , Manisha removed all cloths and came near me. She took my lund in her hand and started rubbing it.then to my surprise she took it to her mouth she readily continued sucking but she was not sucking in the normal way but she was sucking as though she is sucking her thumb.It was very sweet experience. she was sucking Like she is a 13 year old girl ignorant about sex.That was a completely new way of sucking and I enjoyed.

I told Manisha to become doggy and I parted her legs a bit and started to kiss her bums and then I parted her ass cheeks hard and smelt her ass hole and then I put my tongue on it and as I did this she screamed and turned around and sat down and said "nahin Akash tu udhar chaat mat" and she held my cock and caressed it and said "isko dalo mere ander" .Meanwhile pooja was busy playing with my cock.
I said "mujhe thoda chaatna hai" and I forcibly turned manisha and again made her doggy and parted her ass and started to lick her ass hole. Her ass hole was sexy and she had a mild pungent smell which along with her juice smell was erotic. After sometime of sucking she started to moan and hiss.

“Akash Fuck me! Now I can not handle! I am cumming.Ho aha ah...meri chut faad de! Akash please”

Pooja changed her position hearing that! She moved to front of Manisha (who was in Doggy)and started kissing her on chicks and lips. Then she laid on back and held heads of manisha and started pushing it to her pussy.I then raised myself and positioned my cock on her pussy . Manisha was licking a pussy in front and was about to get my cock being pushing hard to her pussy on other.I positioned my cock on her pussy hole and took a deep breath and plunged in one full shot

she screamed "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

but pooja immediately pressed her head on her pussy and I had held her tight and after a few seconds I started to pound her , I was very hot so I did not screw her slowly but straightway started to pound her and she was yelling "aaaakaaash ahhhhhhiiiiissssstaaaaaaa kaaaaarrrrrrroooooo meraaaaaa phhhhhattttt rrrrrrrraaahhhhhiiiiii hai" but I did not pay any heed and continued to bang her pussy and after sometime she started to moan with pleasure and started to move her head on pooja's pussy. she was kissing pooja's pussy like wild with a sound of puch puchh coming from pooja's chut and this made me more hot and I started to pound her hard and there was only the sound of phhhuuucccchhhh phhhhuccch phhhucchhh phhhuucchhh and the hitting of our pelvic bones and I was excited by the tightness and the heat inside her pussy. After sometime of her pounding she parted her legs to the full and I increased the thrust and I started to thrust her hard and keep my cock inside for a few seconds and then bring it out till the tip of her pussy mouth and then again thrust with full force and when I used to do this she used moan "oooohhhh mmmaaaaaa" and this hissing was making me mad and then after a few minutes her moaning increased and she started to push harder shouted "akash do fast" and I knew that she going to cum and so I started banging her with force and she was moaning "aaaa aaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaa" and then in a few seconds she moaned loud "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" at the same movement ,pooja also started moaning louder. So I kknow we three are going to cum at exactly same time.

I told pooja to come down and stand and I then hugged her and started to suck her nipples and she was wild as I had stopped her orgasm so she was madly kissing me and scratching my back and then I told her "mera lauda hila do" and she hungrily grabbed my dick and started to masturbate me and I was enjoying her masturbation and she was gazing at my cock and shaking it fast and then I told her "mera lauda chuso phir chodunga"

she was so hot that she immediately sat down at the edge of the bed and grabbed my cook and pushed it into her mouth and started to suck after sometime of sucking I pulled my cock out and told her to spit on my cock and massage it and she whispered "chodo naaaa" I said "lauda ghaas do phir chodunga" she immediately spat on my cock and started to again masturbate and I was enjoying this as her soft warm hands with her spit was giving me lot of pleasure.

I fucked both pooja and manisha in turns .we enjoyed whole night with each other. Later Pooja told me that she always knew that I wanted to screw Manisha and she was happy that she could help. Manisha broked up with raju after few month and got married after end of college. I and Pooja too got married and have one daughter now. Manisha's husband Vijay is also a good fucker and we four enjoy a lot of sex and drinks whenever we meet. I have also tried his ass and cock and I enjoy every bit of fuck among four. I and pooja have fucked a ot of couples and boys and girls in those years.If you want to have sex with us you can mail me: akash.cynic [at] gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright nude fuck 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all